Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Home for the Holidays: Day 6

There will not be an assignment for Day 6; I have come down with the flu. Sorry!

EDIT: This is Kathy's sister, Audrey, filling in for today.

If you feel the need for an assignment today, you are welcome to dust the blinds. You know they need it. I have only lived in my house for four months and they need it!

Also, think of other places that don't get dusted very often: the top of the fridge, your dresser, bookcases, shelves, etc. See how many you can get to in an hour. If you don't have anything you need to dust, work on some of the other assignments for the week.

Have a great weekend! Kathy hopes to be back in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

While I'm sad you have the flu, this gives me a chance to get caught up. Start feeling better.